The City of Altus offers the following options for paying your utility bill:
- Make single payments or register for automatic monthly payments using our
- Pay at our 24-hour kiosk located on the north side of the Altus Municipal Complex located at 509 S. Main St.
- Pay by phone using any major credit card.
- Pay in-person with cash, check or credit card at our Customer Service Window located inside the Altus Municipal Complex from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday.
(Altus Power accepts all major credit cards)
- Place your payment in our secure night deposit located on the north wall of the Altus Municipal Complex at 509 S. Main St.
Altus Power assesses a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Non-sufficient fund checks will be treated as non-paid accounts and will be disconnected with a $30 re-connection fee charge (in addition to the $25 returned check fee).
All insufficient checks must be picked up with cash through the City Clerk's Office; the office can be reached at 580-481-2237.