You are here
- Residents with copy of utility bill and identification – 1500 lbs free per month and $32.04 per ton there after
- Business and commercial inside city limits - $32.04 per ton
- Any trash or debris from outside the city limits - $49.70 per ton
- Residential monthly allowance of 1500 lbs. is not available to contractors. Contractors must provide documentation indicating that debris originated from a job site within city limits in order to obtain "within city limits" rates.
Special Fees for Tire Disposal:
- 20" and smaller - $1.00
- Highway tires larger than 20” - $5.00
- Off road - $10.00
*Altus Residents: Bring a copy of a current utility bill and your drivers license or government ID in order to obtain residential rates*
When You Arrive:
Simply drive your vehicle (and trailer) onto the scale located across from the attendant's window. Put your vehicle in park and set your parking brake (or shut the engine off), and check in with the attendant. Bring your current utility bill and ID in order to obtain residential rates. Follow the attendant's instructions on where to unload your debris.
Drive slowly and watch for debris that could puncture tires or damage vehicles. And stay clear of heavy equipment operating in the area.
When finished unloading your debris, drive back onto the scale and checkout with the attendant. You will be required to pay any amount due before leaving.
The Altus City Landfill accepts cash, debit/credit card or check payments.
Directions to the Altus City Landfill:
The landfill is located approximately 8 miles west of Altus off of Highway 62. Look for the Landfill sign on the right at N1960 Road and turn north. Go 1.5 miles on "Landfill Road" until you see the entrance on your left.